Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Let Go Let God Leap

I Move Forward with Zeal and Determination. 

I may pray for guidance about what I want to accomplish in my life and then put that guidance to use as I start setting goals and planning my next steps. My positive feelings are indicators that I am moving in the direction of my dreams, and I trust where my feelings of passion and purpose are leading me as my surety and determination grow. Now is the time to be bold and leap forward in the direction of my dreams. Fear and self-doubt have no place in my life. I have faith that I will recognize the perfect people and discern the best opportunities that will help me turn my dreams into reality. Nothing can stop me as I pursue my goals with enthusiasm and confidence!

Jumping up, he stood and began to walk, and he entered the temple with them, walking and leaping and praising God.—Acts 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment