Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Let Go Let God Receive Wisdom

I Create Space to Receive Divine Wisdom. 

Sometimes I must make a conscious break from my habitual thought patterns to become more receptive to divine wisdom. I release my smaller personal thoughts and open to greater thoughts of God. What steps can I take to usher in a new way of looking at things? Perhaps I can spend some time alone with nature or enjoy a relaxing hobby. Taking a brisk walk around the block while affirming words of inspiration can also help me to make a new start in my thinking. Wisdom goes far beyond my mind; it is also the language of my heart. Silently focusing on my heart’s steady rhythm can quiet my mind and increase my receptivity to inspiration and guidance. This inner knowing gently reveals what I need to know and do.

Show by your good life that your works are done with gentleness born of wisdom.—James 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment