Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 3, 2020

Let Go Let God Experience Prosperity

I Experience Prosperity in my Life when I Seek the Richness of Spirit. 

God is the source of infinite abundance. Prosperity is my birthright because I am innately connected to the infinite Source. True abundance is not about material things, but rather in the richness of Spirit. To be prosperous, I seek first the kingdom of God. I seek the kingdom when I seek the fruit of the Spirit, such as joy, love, and peace. I produce and increase these fruits in mine and others’ lives through the sharing of my own unique God-given skills and interests. In my daily interactions and relationships, in my church and community, I find opportunities to share the gifts God has given me. And in doing so, I discover that the fruits of Spirit increase in my life, and I experience true prosperity.

But strive first for the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.—Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment