Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Let Go Let God Feel Grateful

I Seek and Find Countless Blessings and I am Grateful. 

Gratefulness is a mindset I can claim at any moment and cultivate with practice. Learning the value of gratefulness can truly change my life. Looking through the lens of appreciation, I see the world in a new light; clear and crisp rather than cloudy and obscure. Just as I can change the focus on a camera with a simple turn, I can change the focus of my life with the simple practice of gratitude. I feel grateful today for the goodness within and around me. I have a newfound appreciation for the people and the beauty that fill my life each day. Seeing through the lens of gratitude, my life has new meaning and joy. A new world is waiting for me to explore and experience as I keep my attention focused on my many blessings.

Now set your mind and heart to seek the Lord your God.—1 Chronicles 22:19

No comments:

Post a Comment