Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 21, 2020

Let Go Let God in Healing

In Harmony with God, I am Whole and Healthy. 

When all parts of myself work together in harmony with God, my entire life reverberates like a beautiful song. Regardless of outer conditions, I stay in tune with Spirit and connected to my innate health and wellness. If I feel unwell, I focus on healing and remember that I am already whole because of my union with God. Wholeness is my natural state, and healing is movement in the direction of my authentic self. I let go of what I am not and what no longer serves me. I deny the power of any of my thoughts that are not in harmony with divine mind, and I use affirmations to help align my being with Spirit. I am in harmony with God, and I am healing.

It is the spirit that gives life; the flesh is useless. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.—John 6:63

No comments:

Post a Comment