Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Let Go Let God Trust in Divine Order

I Declare Divine Order and Trust that my Highest Good is Unfolding. 

If I feel stress or concern over any issue in my life, I take a moment to stop and simply notice how I’m feeling and reacting to what is happening around me. I see that my need to control all the outcomes adds to my unrest. I choose instead to see my life from a higher perspective. As I do, I relax and realize that divine order is working perfectly through every manifestation. I boldly declare divine order, affirming the highest and best outcome. I am now able to more clearly ascertain what is mine to do and when to take action. In prayer, I may receive guidance to rearrange my priorities or ask someone in my life for help. As I maintain my spiritual diligence, I trust divine order. I relax and allow the events of my life to unfold.

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.—Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment