Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Let Go Let God Find Inner Peace

I Find my Home in the Peace of God.

My spirit finds a quiet home of peace in my heart. I take the time to shift my awareness there. Feeling the strong, rhythmic beat of my heart, I slow down my thinking and smooth out my emotions. The faster the world seems to move, the more I can maintain and sustain my own inner serenity by making this conscious choice. This begins by deciding to withdraw for a moment from the frantic pace of the outer world. As I do, my mind begins to function in a healthier way that moves me in the direction of my most beneficial outcomes. When my everyday stress seems to be getting the better of me, I reestablish my connection with this quiet space within and discover a deep equanimity that frees me. I find a home in my heart and I am set free.

Be still, and know that I am God!—Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment