Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Let Go Let God Know Freedom

Made in the Image and Likeness of God, I am Free in Spirit. 

I am made in the image and likeness of God. Spoken aloud or affirmed quietly, this Truth aligns me in thought, word, and deed. As I bring my thoughts and beliefs into harmony with my spiritual nature, a sense of freedom is born in me. My spiritual nature is powerful and underlies all that I am and all that I do. Each person is born to express divine ideas and to manifest divinity through joyful relationships, fulfilling work, well-being, and peace of mind. Anytime I am feeling less than whole, I release thoughts of lack and limitation. I pause to remember that I am made in the image and likeness of God. With a sense of freedom and joy, I confidently move forward in my life to accomplish that which is mine to do.

You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.—John 8:32

No comments:

Post a Comment