Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Let Go Let God through Friendship

My Friendships Show me a World of Possibilities. 

Anaïs Nin wrote, “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” Each person I meet is blessed with different talents, interests, and viewpoints, and all have the ability to expand my horizons and open my eyes to new ways of being. Each life that touches mine also has the potential to awaken aspects of myself I may have yet to discover. As I look around my surroundings today, I cherish the variety of individual expressions of God in my life. I treasure my longtime friends along with new acquaintances I don’t yet know well. I see every one of them as a blessing and a gift because they allow me to see the world in new and wondrous ways.

A friend loves at all times, and kinsfolk are born to share adversity.—Proverbs 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment