Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Let Go Let God Believe

I Believe my Highest Good is Unfolding. 

When I am faced with a challenge, I know just where to turn. The spirit within me knows that nothing is impossible with God. Moving forward from that consciousness reminds me that I must start any endeavor by believing. My highest and best good is always seeking expression. I gently release my expectations and believe that, however events manifest, my highest good is always unfolding. I feel calm and relaxed as I let go and trust that I am guided in the direction of my good. I can release any concerns about eventual outcomes and feel comforted by the gentle, loving spiritual presence within me. I have only to believe that God is expressing in me and as me to know that all is well. 

Jesus said to them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to him, “Yes, Lord.”—Matthew 9:28

No comments:

Post a Comment