Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 10, 2020

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

In the Spirit of Oneness, I Share my Prayer. 

During the course of my day I may think fondly of a friend, revisit memories of someone from my past, or see others’ stories of pain or triumph in the news. Each situation offers me a unique chance to hold someone in the sacred energy of prayer. I might send a quick heart-to-heart blessing to someone I love or direct waves of supportive energy toward someone I’ve never met who appears stressed or upset. I may even embrace the opportunity for healing if an old hurtful memory surfaces, before sending thoughts of forgiveness out to another who had a role in what happened. Through the energy of prayer, I share the spirit of oneness, harmony, and love that connects all life.

Let my prayer be counted as incense before you, and the lifting up of my hands as an evening sacrifice.—Psalm 141:2

No comments:

Post a Comment