Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 24, 2020

Let Go Let God Say Yes

I say Yes to Expressing the Life of God within me. 

I make a commitment to speak and act from my divinity. I know that when I say yes to God expressing as me, I have the power to make a difference in my life and my world. No matter what is happening in my life, I can choose my response. Yes, even when I am facing challenges. Yes, even at moments when I wonder about the direction of my life. I say yes to following the path where my intuition leads and trust that I am moving toward my highest good. By sharing the truth I know, I am helping others say yes to letting their own lights shine. My faith grows ever stronger the more I share it. It is amazing to watch the many encouraging changes that happen for myself and others.

For the son of God, Jesus Christ, whom we proclaimed among you, Silvanus and Timothy and I, was not “Yes and No”; but in him it is always “Yes.”—2 Corinthians 1:19

No comments:

Post a Comment