Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 7, 2020

Let Go Let God be Brave

I Courageously Explore New Paths. 

Now that I have settled in to the new year, I contemplate new possibilities, whether about work or family life, or simply beginning a new hobby or activity. Any change is an opportunity to reach beyond my comfort level. Within my soul is the energy and power of faith that boldly moves me forward. I am brave as I face any new project or fork in the road. Drawing upon my inward strength and determination, I proceed with a heart open to positive, new experiences. I affirm my good, knowing that the path ahead is illumined by the beacon of divine light from within me. I embrace the unknown with enthusiasm, bless it with love, and shine a light of peace on it. I am brave!

Be strong and very courageous, being careful to act in accordance with all the law … so that you may be successful wherever you go.—Joshua 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment