Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Let Go Let God Affirm Protection

I Feel Safe And Secure As I Rest In God. 

God, the one power and presence, is always within and around me. Nothing can change this truth. Trusting that God is my eternal protection, I live peacefully. If I feel unsafe or insecure, I recall the “Prayer for Protection.” I affirm that the light of God surrounds me. I walk in safety because the light of God within me guides my footsteps. I give thanks for this indwelling power, my protecting presence. Wherever I am, I feel secure, because I know God and I are one. There is no place where God is not. Wherever I go, God is always with me. I can never be without the presence and security of God. I rest safely in this knowledge.

You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.”—Psalm 91:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment