Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Let Go Let God Live In Prosperity

Prosperity Fills My Life. 

Current flowing through my home’s wiring provides light, but first I must flip the switch to turn it on. Divine substance, the building block of creation, is the source from which my prosperity grows, but first I must claim it in consciousness to live a prosperous life. The divine idea of prosperity is unlimited, more than sufficient to meet every need. I know true prosperity when I live from this truth. Giving freely and generously keeps prosperity at the forefront of my consciousness. I know the more I give, the more of myself I place into circulation, the more I will experience. As I give of myself, I increase the flow of prosperity in my life and in the world.

And he said to them, “Pay attention to what you hear; the measure you give will be the measure you get, and still more will be given you.”—Mark 4:24

No comments:

Post a Comment