Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Let Go Let God Commit To Patience

I Am Patient And Kind. 

I commit to being patient in all my interactions. If tempted to respond to someone irritably, I take a moment to become calm. I may take a deep breath and pause, remembering I am one with God. From this place of oneness, I find the patience to respond with love. I also commit to being patient with myself, not succumbing to feelings of frustration or self-judgment. I remember I need just as much kindness and understanding as everyone else. I react to disappointments with patience and let any negative feelings go. I remind myself that we are all doing the best we can in the moment. We are all deserving of patience and kindness.

May you be made strong with all the strength that comes from his glorious power, and may you be prepared to endure everything with patience.—Colossians 1:11

No comments:

Post a Comment