Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Let Go Let God Filled With Anticipation

I Am Filled With Joyous Anticipation. 

Sometimes I get so caught up in making preparations for a special day or event, I miss out on the joy of anticipation. I may be so busy tending to details or so eager for the day to arrive that I am not fully present to the expectant joy that fills my heart. Today I take a few moments to attune myself to what I am anticipating and why it is important to me. Perhaps I am getting ready to welcome guests into my home or preparing to visit loved ones. Maybe I’m getting ready to celebrate a milestone or just leisurely spend time with family and friends. The moment will arrive soon enough and will likely be over too fast. Mindful anticipation keeps me present to the joy that is on its way.

Day by day, as they spent much time together in the temple, they broke bread at home and ate their food with glad and generous hearts.—Acts 2:46

No comments:

Post a Comment