Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Let Go Let God Have Fun

Fun Keeps My Heart Light. 

Today I take a break from work and everything else I need to do. I give myself permission to step back from being busy and just have some fun. Fun can come from anything that warms my heart or tickles my funny bone. Perhaps I am in the mood for a game with friends. Maybe I’d like to tackle a creative pursuit or play with my children or grandchildren. Even reading a book can be a quiet kind of enjoyment. My lighthearted spirit can make any activity fun. I can find it in anything that brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart. My happiness deepens my awareness of God, filling me with enthusiasm and contentment. Enjoying myself means I feel fully in the world and fully in God.

Go, eat your bread with enjoyment, and drink your wine with a merry heart; for God has long ago approved what you do.—Ecclesiastes 9:7

No comments:

Post a Comment