Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Let Go Let God Create World Peace

I Do My Part To Create A Peaceful World. 

There is no situation the power of peace cannot transform. Today I remain mindful that this power is mine. Whenever I find myself praying for a more peaceful world, I remember peace begins within me. I hold peaceful thoughts and perform considerate acts. I look even for small openings to share my loving understanding. Rising above the temptation to judge another, I choose heartfelt compassion instead. Each moment provides me with a new opportunity to choose peace. My tranquil bearing inspires others to act in kind. One by one, we create a peaceful world. Each unsettling circumstance I encounter is an invitation to choose understanding and create harmony. As I do this more and more, I help bring forth the peaceful world I wish to see.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.—Matthew 5:9

No comments:

Post a Comment