Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Let Go Let God Discover Balance

I Attune Myself To My Inner Rhythm And Find My Balance. 

Trying to find balance by adapting to outside rhythms may leave me feeling frustrated and out of sync. Today I remember the key to a balanced life is found within myself, not in trying to emulate the practices of those around me. I find balance by taking care of my body and mind. I get the rest I need, seeking the proper mix of socialization and solitude. I pursue my hobbies and make time for fun. I am in spiritual balance when I give myself daily time for prayer, meditation, and my favorite devotional practices. As I pay careful attention to my internal rhythms, I discover perfect balance.

Six days shall work be done; but the seventh day is a sabbath of complete rest, a holy convocation; you shall do no work: it is a sabbath to the Lord throughout your settlements.—Leviticus 23:3

No comments:

Post a Comment