Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 8, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Filled With Joy

One With God, I Am Filled With Joy. 

When insecurities tempt me to doubt my worthiness, I affirm the words of “Desiderata” by Max Ehrmann: You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. I am an expression of the Divine, wondrously made, filled with the light and joy of God. No apparent lack can cast a shadow of doubt or fear across my life when I center my awareness in the Christ within. I have a right to a joyful, healthy, and prosperous life. When I am in tune with the world around me, I find joy everywhere. Even if it sometimes feels distant or elusive, I listen to the forest, desert, or mountains sing for joy before the Lord. Once again, I feel divine love within me and within the starry heavens, and joy fills my life.

Then shall the trees of the forest sing for joy before the Lord.—1 Chronicles 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment