Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Let Go Let God Embrace Healing

I Claim Wholeness, And I Am Healed. 

John’s Gospel tells the story of a man, paralyzed for 38 years, who waits for a healing miracle by a pool outside the Jerusalem temple. When Jesus asks whether he wants to be healed, the man says neither yes nor no, but instead explains how difficult it is for him to make his way to the pool’s healing waters. Jesus, seeing the truth of wholeness even though the man is expressing hopelessness, commands him to stand up and walk. And the man walks! The indwelling Christ presence invites me to look beyond illness and embrace the healing energy that is always quickening every cell of my body. I think and speak life-affirming words. I see my body radiant with the life of God. I say yes to wholeness, and I am healed.

When Jesus saw him lying there and knew that he had been there a long time, he said to him, “Do you want to be made well?”—John 5:6

No comments:

Post a Comment