Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 29, 2021

Let Go Let God Choose Forgiveness

Empathy And Understanding Are My Keys To Forgiveness. 

I feel more empathy for those who have hurt me when I remember times I may have caused hurt myself, the regret I carried, and the relief I felt when I was forgiven. These memories trigger my compassion and make it easier for me to extend forgiveness now. I begin my healing journey by moving my awareness from the thoughts in my head to the love in my heart. I send a wave of understanding and forgiveness gently throughout my body, knowing that just as I am doing the best I can in every moment, everyone else is too. I accept that I can’t change what others say and do. I focus instead on being patient and gentle. As it becomes easier for me to choose forgiveness, I help make the world a more loving, compassionate place.

Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy.—Matthew 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment