Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Free

I Am Free And Ready To Grow. 

I am free to express my unique self, to be true to the divine guiding light within me. As my awareness of God’s activity in and through me grows, I feel lighter. I see beyond past fears or restraints that caused me to feel limited, and I embrace a new reality. I am filled to overflowing with potential. I behold a new frontier as I venture into this fuller expression of myself. Something in my soul beckons me forward. I explore my gifts, my talents, my dreams. Perhaps an old spark enlivens me, prompting me to pursue a hobby, a path of service, or a learning quest. I delight in newfound possibility and let my joy rise up. I step onto a new path with confidence. I celebrate my freedom with gratitude and eager anticipation.

He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free.—Luke 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment