Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 5, 2021

Let Go Let God In Comfort

The Love Of God Comforts Me. 

I find solace in God’s indwelling, loving presence. This love is a comfort but also a strength, the ever-renewing source of the tenderness and openness I take into the world. I am comforted when I trust that the power and presence of God is with me wherever I go. The very love that is God is also in me, as close to me as my heartbeat. Even as I encounter the occasional unkind word or inconsiderate action, I don’t dwell on it. Instead, I turn my attention to God and feel soothed. With God, I rise above all circumstances, meeting chaos with peacefulness and discord with harmony. The harshness of the world cannot compare to the comforting love of God, the home of my heart and the refuge of my soul.

Because he inclined his ear to me, therefore I will call on him as long as I live.—Psalm 116:2

No comments:

Post a Comment