Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Let Go Let God Discover Grace

Grace Is My Constant Blessing. 

I discover grace all around me when I open my eyes, my mind, and my heart to its presence. Grace reminds me that God’s love is active everywhere and at every moment. Grace can be as quiet as a whisper. It’s in the love I hear in the voice of someone dear and in the warmth and tenderness of a comforting touch. Grace is in the heartfelt welcome I receive when invited into a friend’s home. It’s the bliss I feel when I know I truly belong. God is the heart of all grace as goodness and kindness in action, always mine to receive and give in kind. My growing awareness inspires me to share this activity of God generously by calling it into expression.

And now I commend you to God and to the message of his grace, a message that is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all who are sanctified.—Acts 20:32

No comments:

Post a Comment