Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Let Go Let God Find Courage

With God, I Am A Strong And Courageous Force For Good In The World. 

Courage can take many forms. I find courage in those who advocate for themselves and others, who triumphantly overcome fear, or who simply embrace each day with the faith they can be successful, despite any limitations. I find my courage by focusing my attention inward. Positivity and attention on the presence of God within keep frightening thoughts at bay and help me remain calm and grounded no matter what happens. Courage fills me with energy and strength as I yield to indwelling Spirit. I have the courage to speak my mind when I feel guided, offer help when it is needed, and move steadily in the direction of my goals and dreams. Strong and courageous, I am successful in every endeavor.

I delight to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.—Psalm 40:8

No comments:

Post a Comment