Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 26, 2021

Let Go Let God With Inner Peace

 

The Peace Of God Dwells Within Me. 

When life swirls around me and I need a moment of quiet stillness, I center myself on the Christ within to find peace. Should I meet people struggling with troubling circumstances or the trials of daily living, I send them thoughts of assurance from my center of divine calm. Peace manifests as health, prosperity, and joyful relationships. I am a radiating center of peace, blessing everyone I meet. If I encounter a store clerk who seems frazzled by the holiday crowds, I say thank you for meeting the needs of so many people. My peaceful words have power. The more peace I send to others, the more I have for myself. During all the storms of life, serenity and tranquility are mine.

Thus you shall salute him: “Peace be to you, and peace be to your house, and peace be to all that you have.”—1 Samuel 25:6

No comments:

Post a Comment