Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 22, 2021

Let Go, Let God

With Love And Compassion I Let Go And Let God. 

Letting go is not giving up but engaging fully with the dynamic power of God. I give true support and compassion to others by releasing troubling concerns and aligning with the innate potential for good already within them. The most supportive action I can take is to affirm my faith and trust that the healing, prospering power of God is already theirs. This is true for me as well. When I let go of any need for control, I open myself to new answers. I relax, feeling confident the perfect solutions are unfolding for every circumstance. I release any habits of thinking or behavior that lead to worry. I release regret and free myself of the memories of past mistakes. I welcome the loving, guiding spirit of God within me to lead me in the direction of my best life.

Let the Lord your God show us where we should go and what we should do.—Jeremiah 42:3

No comments:

Post a Comment