Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Let Go Let God Cherish Life

I Cherish My Life And Make The Most Of It. 

My life is mine for the making. I choose how to direct my energy, and I focus on how to prioritize my time. I expect good things to happen but am not derailed if they don’t. I look for whatever I can learn from my struggles. I apologize when warranted, and I stand up for myself when I need to. I seek to learn and grow from unwelcome experiences. I take time out for fun and simple pleasures daily. I treat my body like the temple it is by eating nutritious food and getting good exercise. When an exciting opportunity arises, I seize it. I commit to engaging in the sacred nature of the world, trusting that God within guides my steps, leading me to my most perfect life.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord my whole life long.—Psalm 23:6

No comments:

Post a Comment