Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 15, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Filled With Inspiration

Inspiration Fills Me With Hope And Courage. 

When I walk on a beach and hear the crashing waves, I feel inspired by the vastness and majesty of the sea. Soft rain or gently falling snow causes feelings of great peace. I find inspiration by the courage of someone who overcame a limitation, or by the love I witness between generations of a family. Beautiful art, music, and literature elevate me. From the humble to the grand, that which inspires me moves my very soul and calls me higher. The essence of all inspiration is Spirit, the source of infinite possibility. My inspiration fills me with hope for the future and courage to express my authentic self. When I boldly step toward a new horizon, I may inspire another person to do the same.

Everyone who belongs to God may be proficient, equipped for every good work.—2 Timothy 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment