Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 12, 2021

Let Go Let God Trust Guidance

I Trust Divine Guidance. 

When I need help to make a decision, I listen to the still, small voice of Spirit within for guidance. Recognizing that this spiritual presence is always there fills me with calm and reassurance. There are many ways to connect with Spirit, but the first is by letting go. I must first release the situation I want guidance about. With my human self out of the way, I stop my mind from trying to figure out the answer. After letting go, I can meditate, enjoy some devotional reading, spend time in nature, or do anything that brings me the awareness of God’s love. As I quiet my mind and open my heart, I discern divine guidance. In gratitude and peace, I trust that all is well.

They turn round and round by his guidance, to accomplish all that he commands them on the face of the habitable world.—Job 37:12

No comments:

Post a Comment