Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

I Am A Radiant Light As I Pray For Others. 

The sacred act of praying for others reaches far beyond me. I envision my prayers as tiny but powerful beams of light traveling from person to person and heart to heart, illuminating minds and lighting the path of peace for everyone. With each prayer, the light of God grows stronger until it surpasses negative thoughts and ideas, becoming the prevalent force throughout the planet. God’s light may be felt as energy for a tired body, peace for an anxious mind, and rest for a weary soul. This light is powerful enough to mend relationships and achieve peace between nations. Today and every day as I pray for others, I give thanks for the light of God that binds all people as members of one family.

We always pray for you, asking that our God will make you worthy of his call and will fulfill by his power every good resolve and work of faith.—2 Thessalonians 1:11

No comments:

Post a Comment