Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Let Go Let God Breathe

I Consciously Connect With Indwelling Spirit As I Breathe. 

Each mindful breath I take helps me feel closer to God. Through my breath, I welcome the sensation that is life expressing through me. As I slowly and deeply inhale and fill my lungs with air, I become aware of my heart center. This awareness lets me know I am not alone; I could never be alone. God is always with me and within me. Exhaling, I release any tension I have been carrying, and as I do I feel my mind and body become lighter and more free. As I return to the activity of the day, I carry the gifts of mindful breathing. I am engaged while feeling grounded, energized while feeling peaceful, and deeply aware of God while remaining fully present in the world.

When he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.”—John 20:22

No comments:

Post a Comment