Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Let Go Let God Smile

I Experience The Joy Of Spirit With Every Smile. 

If I’m listening to the sound of laughter, the vibrations have a positive effect on me and I can’t help but smile. Seeing children at play inspires me to tap into my inner joy. I happen upon an act of kindness or a beautiful scene and wear the joy I feel as a smile. Smiling is natural to me and is one of my favorite spiritual tools. A smile can turn a challenging day around. A moment of good cheer can brighten a murky outlook. I take a quiet moment in prayerful contemplation to remember some of the things that make me smile. As I think of those things, my countenance is filled with light, and I am beaming. Joy is a wondrous way to express my divinity. I feel joyful down to my bones, and my cells dance with delight. I feel blessed and I smile!

All the days of the poor are hard, but a cheerful heart has a continual feast.—Proverbs 15:15

No comments:

Post a Comment