Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Let Go Let God Accept Healing

I Am Whole In  Mind, Body, And Soul.

I trust my body, mind, and soul to carry me through life. In prayer, I claim health for each one and unity among them all. I open my mind and heart to the possibility that my healing may take a different form than someone else’s, and I make room for new and higher outcomes than I ever saw before. I am a whole and complete expression of God. I exercise my individuality, fully embracing my unique spirit and knowing I am exactly who I came here to be. I eat right, stretch my mind and body, and relax. I also thoroughly explore every avenue to full self-expression. I am healed, restored to full awareness of wholeness. I remain committed to healthful living as I express my divine nature. 

I am going to bring … recovery and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.—Jeremiah 33:6

No comments:

Post a Comment