Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

As I Pray, I Affirm The Activity Of God In Your Life And Mine.

I am honored by the trust of those who ask me to pray with them. Whatever I am asked to pray about, my responsibility is always the same: to recognize all qualities of God are active, even in the most challenging circumstances. I remain steadfast affirming this truth. If I have been asked to pray for healing, I release all thought of illness. I affirm divine life is active in every cell. I see harmony and perfect function restored. If I am praying for abundance, I entertain no thought of lack. I affirm divine wisdom, love, and understanding guiding the one with whom I pray to make wise, prospering choices. As I affirm truth for all who have asked for prayer, my awareness of God’s activity in my life increases also. 

Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul.—3 John 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment