Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Let Go Let God Celebrate

I Celebrate Each Day As A Gift Of Life.

Life may be full of stumbles and slips, but I celebrate each new day as a gift of life. I delight at meeting good people everywhere. In their faces I see the image of God. In their wisdom amid daily struggles, I am inspired to do good works in a challenging world. Just as our ancestors gathered to commemorate their experiences, I join with others to give thanks and mark the special moments. I celebrate birth, coming of age, marriage and family events, loss and mourning, anniversaries personal and communal. All these and more have become part of my rhythm of existence. I celebrate those who have passed yet remain in my heart. God is good; life is good. Loving memories linger. I celebrate life with gratitude. 

They shall celebrate the fame of your abundant goodness, and shall sing aloud of your righteousness.—Psalm 145:7

No comments:

Post a Comment