Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Let Go Let God Accept

I Accept My Life And Lean Into The Triumphant Power Of God.

There have been times I put my energy into resisting circumstances as they were, trying to force a desired outcome because I felt afraid of losing or failing. Today I practice acceptance. I no longer resist what I am called to do, no longer shrink from what my life is showing me. Acceptance is easier when I remember I can draw upon the strength and power of God within to see me through every change and challenge. I accept circumstances and withstand adversity because I am aligned with the one presence and power that is God. This knowledge likely sustained Jesus in his final days. He accepted that no matter what happened in or to his earthly life, a greater life, a greater truth, was his. 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight.—Proverbs 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment