Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Let Go Let God Receive Inner Peace

Living From My Divinity, I Am At Peace.

It can feel so hard to find peace in the midst of troubling circumstances. I may feel like a lone leaf, blown about by a harsh wind. It’s precisely at these times I remember I am less like the leaf and more like the tree, my roots drawing sustenance and peace from my Source. When the events of the world are scary, the state of my life is troubling, and the future anything but certain, I turn my attention to the tree, its roots extending deep into the ground, anchoring it in place. During Holy Week, I imagine Jesus having the stability of that tree. Even as the winds of oppression swirled around him, Jesus drew peace from his roots, his oneness with God. I am grateful that his peace then is my peace now. 

I have said this to you, so that in me you may have peace. In the world you face persecution. But take courage; I have conquered the world!—John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment