Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Let Go Let God Discover Timelessness

I Thrive In The Timelessness Of Spirit.

So much in life feels scheduled and regimented. Over time, fitting my life around routines and obligations may ground me in the notion that life is small and time is short. Today I declare the opposite is true, and I rest in the timelessness of Spirit. In peaceful times of contemplation, I discover God anew in the quiet spaces between thoughts, between breaths, between that which has been and that which will be. In this sacred communion, time expands and ultimately falls away. There is only God. There is only the eternal now moment. Schedules and routines may be part of my life, but I am now able to keep them in perspective. Each moment is holy, a space to rest in the timelessness of God. 

Where can I go from your spirit? Or where can I flee from your presence?—Psalm 139:7

No comments:

Post a Comment