Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Let Go Let God Appreciate Simplicity

I Pause To Appreciate Life's Simplest Blessings.

Today I give thanks for the simplest blessings, the small things that bring a smile to my lips and a warm feeling to my heart. A hug from a friend, a cuddle from a grandchild, or stroking the soft fur of a beloved pet fills my awareness with love. The sudden lift I get seeing a favorite person’s handwriting in the mail or the thrill of spotting a rainbow after a cleansing rain shower spark lasting happiness in my heart. These things and more remind me that true contentment is found in life’s smallest moments, the everyday treasures that comprise daily life and draw me close to God. I focus on these simple blessings and grow in gratitude for my life’s many gifts. 

Happy are the people to whom such blessings fall; happy are the people whose God is the Lord.—Psalm 144:15

No comments:

Post a Comment