Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 28, 2023

Let Go Let God Know Prosperity

I Am In The Flow Of Prosperity

I am always growing, always changing. I cooperate with my growth and welcome positive change by freely circulating those items I’ve outgrown, items that no longer reflect who I am and who I’m becoming. I bless and release those items with gratitude, trusting they will go to those who need them to support their growth and development. Secure in my prosperity, I never fear being without what I need. I am in the flow of giving and receiving, one of countless channels sharing a single source. All abundance originates in God, and this knowledge is the key to prosperous living. I give and receive joyfully, with trust and gratitude. 

And God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, you may share abundantly in every good work.—2 Corinthians 9:8

No comments:

Post a Comment