Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 17, 2023

Let Go Let God Know Forgiveness

Forgiveness Frees Me.

When I hold on to negative thoughts and feelings toward myself or others, I deplete my energy. I chain myself to problems, weighed down and bound to that which I do not want. The good news is that I hold the key to release myself from the burden of blame and shame. I do not let my mistakes and bad experiences control me. Forgiveness opens the lock and sets me free. I forgive myself. I make room for grace by letting go of judgment and resentment. I acknowledge my errors and am accountable for my actions. Honest communication with myself and others leads to understanding and allows for learning and growth. When I forgive myself, I can forgive others. Forgiveness liberates me, and I am free to soar to unlimited heights. 

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.—Proverbs 10:12

No comments:

Post a Comment