Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 3, 2023

Let Go Let God Understand Divine Order

Divine Order Is My Spiritual Protection.

When the world around me is changing in ways I find scary, I take comfort in divine order. This doesn’t mean I believe the events unfolding around me are preordained, but it does mean I can trust that orderly patterns undergird seeming chaos on the surface. I turn my thoughts to Jesus during Holy Week as he wrestled with what he was being called to do. From his story, I see how even my most challenging crucifixion experiences have led to my triumphant overcoming. Understanding divine order helps me move forward during stressful and scary times. With abiding trust in God, I affirm all will be well. 

And going a little farther, he threw himself on the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from me; yet not what I want but what you want.”—Matthew 26:39

No comments:

Post a Comment