Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Let Go Let God Honor Memories

Honoring My Past Frees Me For The Future.

Taking time to reminisce, my memories fill my awareness. Thoughts and feelings also arise, giving me insights into how I became the person I am today. I rediscover places, times, and people I have treasured, and through the power of my memories, I feel their presence come to vivid life and fill my heart. If remembering brings pain, I stay present, feeling love and gratitude for the person I used to be who carried me through tough times. I have made it through everything I encountered and have grown stronger and wiser as a result. With a grateful heart, I release all that no longer serves my life today. I treasure my memories and move forward to create my future. 

You will forget your misery; you will remember it as waters that have passed away. And your life will be brighter than the noonday; its darkness will be like the morning.—Job 11:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment