Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 24, 2023

Let Go Let God Find Holiness

I Am On Holy Ground Wherever I Am.

The world can feel like a cold and unwelcoming place sometimes. I may feel alone, the presence of God far away. At these times, I remind myself there is nowhere I can be where God is not. I shift my perspective. I do not seek the presence of God. I find the presence of God on the soft breeze that caresses my face, in the sunlight that warms my skin, and in the sights and sounds that delight me and help me feel most alive. I find the presence of God in each person I encounter just as I find it in and as myself. Finding God everywhere and in everything makes the world feel vibrant and alive, warm and welcoming. The world has not changed, but I have. This world, its magnificent creations, and its people are wonderfully, beautifully holy. 

The place on which you are standing is holy ground.—Exodus 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment