Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Let Go Let God On Easter

I Am Resurrected Through The Power Of The Christ.

On this glorious Easter day, I am resurrected and brimming with new life. The stones of defeat and limitation have rolled away. I am free and unlimited. Throughout my Lenten journey, I heeded the call from my soul to recognize the stones in my consciousness and awaken to the infinite potential within me. I can now rejoice in the shimmering light of awareness with an open, joyful heart. My faith is strong, and I am ablaze with the radiance of Spirit. I welcome eternal, indwelling life into my mind and heart. Hope never dies. Jesus transcended death and demonstrated life is eternal. With a grateful heart I rise up and claim new life. I am resurrected through the indwelling Christ. It’s a new dawn, a new day, a new beginning. I have risen. 

I am the resurrection and the life.—John 11:25

No comments:

Post a Comment