Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Let Go Let God In Grace

I Am Grateful For The Presence Of Grace In Loving Hearts And Helping Hands.

The thoughtful gesture of a friend, the surprise kindness from a stranger, and the encouraging, uplifting word of a family member are wonderful ways to experience the grace of God. Blessings and difficulties will come and go as part of the rhythm of life, but grace is always present. It lifts me higher in the easy times and keeps me from falling too low in my more difficult moments. I feel God’s presence in those who reach out to me, who help me with my struggles and celebrate my triumphs. In all of its many forms, grace refreshes and delights me like morning dew. It’s the gentle breeze reminding me I am taken care of, loved, and accepted just as I am. 

And the grace of our Lord overflowed for me with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.—1 Timothy 1:14

No comments:

Post a Comment