Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 6, 2023

Let Go Let God It Is Maundy Thursday

Divine Life And Substance Are Active Within Me And My Life.

Today is Maundy Thursday, which commemorates Jesus’ last meal with his disciples. Jesus offered a cup of wine, broke bread and shared it, and instructed his followers to “do this in remembrance of me.” Spiritually understood, wine and bread represent my Christ nature as symbols of divine life and spiritual substance. Honoring the sacred event of the Last Supper, I commit to keeping the commandments of Jesus close to my heart. Today I recommit to using divine life creatively and with intention. I will continue to grow and live from my spiritual identity as I act upon this commandment and do my best to follow in the footsteps of Jesus. 

Then he took a loaf of bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.”—Luke 22:19

No comments:

Post a Comment